Treat yourself to a life-changing experience and join us for a deeply restorative 6-night retreat in the magical and serene environment of Namkhan Ecolodge in Luang Prabang. Let yourself be guided to drop all your mind-built limits about yourself and reconnect with your inner space of openness, peace and freedom. During this retreat, Kamala, a highly experienced non duality and yoga teacher, will skillfully guide you in the practice of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, in such a way that you will experience non duality, or the experience of being one with what is. It is truly an experience of self awakening. Day after day, you will learn to rest in your core self as pure consciousness, and experience more and more freedom from your thought patterns and stress. Because the sense of awe, curiosity and adaptability are also a part of our awakening practice, we will also enjoy and discover the natural beauty and culture of Luang Prabang and its surroundings. Several excursions are already planned for the retreat group.
Date: Saturday 19th October – Friday 25th, 2024
Location: NamKhan Ecolodge, Luang Prabang, Laos
Group Size: 10 Persons
Practitioner Profile: Kamala, Teacher of Yoga and Non Duality
Born in Pakse Laos, Kamala migrated to France as a toddler and grew up with a richness of languages and cultures. Kamala first graduated from one of the French top business management schools, but after a few years in the corporate world, she decided to follow her true calling: help people connect to their true self. Kamala is a true spiritual teacher. She has been teaching yoga, meditation and the direct path of non duality since 2007. Her teachings are deeply inspired from advaita, in the tradition of Ramana Mararshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, and more contemporary teachers such as Jean Klein, Eckart Tolle and Rupert Spira. Kamala teaches the art of Presence from her own experience of self awakening, and shares her wisdom with enthusiasm, clarity and simplicity. Over the years, Kamala has developed a very direct and simple way for people to practice and connect with their inner space of peace and freedom. Kamala also trains other yoga teachers and therapists in the art of non duality and Presencing.
Discover Kamala’s Youtube Channel here:
Teachings guided by Kamala during this retreat:
- Early morning and late afternoon Kundalini Yoga and Meditation in non duality
- Conscious walk sessions
- Satsang sessions
- 1 individual consultancy session with Kamala (depending on availability)
- Please note that depending on the planning of each day’s activities, we will adapt the time of our practice sessions.
Languages of the retreat: Mainly French and English translations are provided.
- Practice and teachings guided by Kamala.
- 6 nights in Deluxe room (other room types can be available, extra fees will be added in such cases)
- 6 breakfast
- 6 delicious meals at Namkhan Ecolodge (either lunch or dinner, that will depend on our daily schedule)
- Roundtrip airport transfer (group van only)
- 1 group tour to Kuangsi waterfall
- 1 group tour to Tadsae waterfall
- 1 tubing session in the river
- 2-day normal bike rental from the resort
- 1 dawn-trek at Mount Phousi
In twin-shared Deluxe room: 1300 USD / person for the first 10 people registered. Afterwards: 1350 USD/ person.
Single in Deluxe room: 1700 USD / person for the first 10 people registered. Afterwards: 1750 USD / person.